Are you a health-conscious mom? Do you like writing and sharing your stories? Perfect! I accept guest post contributions from any mother regardless of age, as long as the content suits the interests and needs of my target readers.
What topics are accepted?
Any health and fitness-related article that concerns moms will be published here. To give you an idea, here are some topic suggestions you can explore:
- Healthy recipes
- Dealing with emotional and mental problems
- Weight management (except content that promotes crash diets, diet pills, weight loss surgery, and other risky weight loss methods)
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Bad, unhealthy habits to break (e.g., smoking, overthinking, negative thinking, etc.)
That’s all I can think of right now. I’ll update the list later.
How to make sure that your article will get published
I’m not really fussy about the types of articles that will be published here, as long as yours is suitable for mothers who want to be in charge of their own health. Here are a few extra requirements:
- 300-1,000 words
- Preferably written from your personal point of view
- At least one high-quality image to go with your article. You’re free to use stock photos as long as they’re safe to use online.
- You can add a link to your blog site or to an informative site. No commercial or promotional links, please!
How to send your content
You can simply submit it via the Contact Me page of this blog.
Looking forward to reading your guest post!